Thai Garden Inn

Thai Garden Inn Rates and Deals

Thai Garden Inn Kanchanaburi Reviews

oneluckyclover onelucky…
Affordable, cold A/C, nice pool, wonderful staff! Aug 21, 2014
I stayed here twice on my first night and last nights in Thailand - and both times were fantastic. Thai Garden Inn is set very near to, but far enough away from the main road in Kanchanaburi city so that you don't hear all of the nightly ruckus that goes on in the bars.

The hotel has about a dozen little cottages that are on slits, so you're not connected to the room next door. The grounds are BEAUTIFUL - very nicely planted and maintained. They have a couple of cats that will happily come into your room and keep your company for as long as you permit them! I always tell people that my first Thai friend was a cat! They were wonderful and very friendly and great company when you're sitting on the balcony enjoying the evening.

My stay included breakfast which consisted of a few different set choices. Mine was scrambled eggs, fresh fruit (sliced watermelon), orange juice, and hot tea. It was tasty and prepared fast. They also have an on-site restaurant with a bar and pool table as well as a large menu of both Asian and western dishes. I didn't eat here (there is a restaurant called Mangosteen right next door that I ate at - great food there) but the smells from the kitchen were wonderful. They also offer 15% off dinner to guests staying the night.

The room itself is quite large and has a refrigerator and a couple of free bottles of water, as well as some soda and beer mini bar-type deal where if you drink it, you pay for it. The bed was a little firm for my taste, but everything else about Thai Garden Inn was so lovely that I barely noticed. I believe it was about $25/night to stay there - of course there are way cheaper places in Kanchanaburi to stay but the air conditioner was right next to the bed which I loved and the pool was a fantastic amenity that a lot of places in town don't have. Free WiFi too!

The staff, including the owner, were so helpful and accommodating. I told them that I was to be volunteering at a local zoo and they told me all of the great nearby things to do in my free time during my month's stay in Thailand.

I will definitely visit again next time I am in Kanchanaburi!

Thai Garden Inn Overview

The Thai Garden Inn offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and a tour desk as well as a car rental desk and a library.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the Thai Garden Inn offers non-smoking rooms. This inn proudly includes an open to pets policy. The inn's garden is a perfect place to sit and relax. Hellfire Pass Museum and JEATH War Museum are within a 20 minute drive from the inn.

The Thai Garden Inn features an on-site restaurant, convenient for guests preferring to dine in. The inn's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. Guests will find a wide variety of caf├ęs and restaurants nearby.

Thai Garden Inn Amenities

• Garden
  • Dart Board
  • Desk
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower