Thai Food Stall

Sukhumvit Soi 4, Bangkok, Thailand

Thai Food Stall Bangkok Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
Delicious Thai Food Mar 29, 2009
When we are in another country, we eager to try local food and we discuss about the taste, the place, the price, the service, and so on.

This time, we go to a food stall that is located near to where we stay, Ibis Nana Hotel, Bangkok.

The food stall is located across to Ibis Nana Hotel. If you walk out from the parking lot of this hotel, turn right, cross the street and walk around 100 m. It is right in front of a 7-11 minimart.

It occupies a medium size of place on the edge of the street, provided with tables and chairs, in front of some closed stores.

Because it is an open air one, it feels hot, eventhough they provide with fan at several points. Bangkok has a high temperature all the day long so you have to be ready to sweat when you eat there, especially when you eat lunch there.

I can tell you that this stall, eventhough it is only a simple stall, offers delicious meals that I think the best one we have tried during our stay in Bangkok.

On the other hand, the price is similar with eating at a restaurant we try in MBK mall. So, not that cheap.

They give you a banana whenever you finish your meal and I think the price is already included.

You should try this stall whenever you have a chance to go to Bangkok and let me know what your opinion about the place.
bernard69 says:
all the 4 courses seem very yummy:)
Posted on: May 18, 2009
ariwardani says:
Yeah, I know. This one serves better... that's why I give my review on that. :)
Posted on: May 12, 2009
londonstudent says:
It all looks very nicely presented, considering that you are at a stall. Here, the food would just be dumped in a polystyrene container :(
Posted on: May 12, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Thai Food Stall

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…food and internet before bed, bus to Bangkok tomorrow.   Wednesday 5 th June 2002   Had to get up far too early for my liking and got onto…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Bangkok . From there, I would head to Auckland in New Zealand for some extreme sports (extreme Ironing anyone?) flowed by the cook Islands and Fiji finally heading to Australia…
bangkok versus pleasant weather versus unpleasant stuff
well, i have visited Bangkok in May unfortunately never find a weather which makes me to say wow...what a lovely weather....never, perhaps i am kind of person which becomes happy when nature is, a pl…bangkok, number of food stall makes me to switch my lanes quite often, i never attempt to eat thai food

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals