Thai Flower Restaurant BYO

379 Main Road, Wellington Point, Australia
(07) 3822 9199
Thai Flower Restaurant BYO - Mix Entree: Spring Roll, Curry Puff, Chicken Satay & Fish Cake
Thai Flower Restaurant BYO - Fish Cake
Thai Flower Restaurant BYO - inside
Thai Flower Restaurant BYO - Thai Basil Chili Stir Fry

Thai Flower Restaurant BYO Wellington Point Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Tasty Thai Food in a cozy environment Jul 08, 2010
If you are in Wellington Point and like Thai food, this is a place you can't miss.

Located in the roundabout, this place it's easy to find despite it's small size. It has a few tables outdoors and a few indoors. It might not be very big, but the atmosphere is great. The decoration is very nice and the whole environment is cozy, specially if it's chilly outside.

When we went place was crowded, but not full. Most of its customers are regulars, who keep on coming back because of their good food and prices.

As appetizer we got the Mix Entree, since we wanted to try different things. We tried:

-Spring Rolls, Curry Puff, Chicken Satay & Fish Cake.

I think that my favorite was the Curry Puff.

Since we were already getting full, we ordered just 1 entree to share and the chosen was:

-Thai Basil and Chili Stir Fry: what a good choice. I love the veggies and the combination with the spices. It was very tasty!

Food was delicious and also the staff was friendly and helpful. Although they were busy, they were always smiling and ready to help you as much as possible.

Definitely, I'd recommend this place to anyone who's in the area and wants to try some very good Thai food.
Mix Entree: Spring Roll, Curry Puf…
Fish Cake
Thai Basil Chili Stir Fry
yadilitta says:
that sounds awesome!!! When are you going to Thailand, have to check my holidays :)
enso says:
working the featured blogs :) i love it. you'll have to come visit me in thailand and we can grab some real thai to compare
Liselore_Verschuren says:
Congrats on having your review featured! :)
Posted on: Aug 23, 2010

Compare Belmont Hotel Rates (13.3km away)

Thai Flower Restaurant BYO Map