Thai Elephant Restaurant

Thai Elephant Restaurant Atascadero Reviews

djemitixe djemitixe
Little tasty Thai Jewel right off the 101 Jan 22, 2010
Love this Place!!!

Thai is my favorite food, and this is my favorite Thai place on the central coast. Great authentic Thai food, they treat you like family and the prices are less than other Thai restaurants, about 8 - $10 for an entree. Found this place last Valentine's day with my Girlfriend, we have been very impressed the 3-4 times we went in 2009, going back tonight!
sylviandavid says:
sounds great! Thanks for this review.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2010
Kana Kana
Sep 01, 2007
When I eat at a Thai restaurant, I usually order things like Pad Thai, curry (green is my favorite) with jasmine rice, or chicken satay..., things that are very common and popular. However, when I go to Thai Elephant, a neighborhood restaurant, which recently opened on the main street of Atascadero, I opt for something else. My favorite dish is called "Sen-lek Nahm Talay" under the Noodle Soup section of their menu. Although there are more than a handful of Thai restaurants in this county, so far, this is the only place I could find noodle soup. It is a rice noodle soup served with a mixture of seafood: shrimp, calamari, scallops, etc, garnished with bean sprouts and green onion. It is a comforting bowl of noodle soup; very satisfying, but gentle on my stomach. There are not many options for restaurants in this small town, but this little Thai restaurant is the place for me whenever I crave noodle soup. I am glad that they are there... :)

I must add that their other dishes are quite good, too. Their daily lunch specials ($7.50-) are also excellent.
Thai Elephant Restaurant
Sen-lek Nahm Talay - Seafood noodl…
Thai Ice Tea