Thai Chili Bistro

Thai Chili Bistro - my garlic and steamed veggies

Thai Chili Bistro Rifle Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great Thai Aug 09, 2011
I must say that I was rather surprised at how good this place was. My friend gave me three choices for dinning and because I love Thai food I chose this one. I am so glad I did. When you walk up to the restaurant, you see a sign that tells you that this place has one the hearts and taste buds of the community. The menu is pretty complete without trying to do too much. They have a Chinese selection, Thai and Sushi. I even noticed they had some steaks on the menu. The restaurant was very clean, including the restrooms. The service was good, nothing to jump up and down about, but good. The real pearl in their crown was the food. I was surprised at how fresh the seafood was. I ordered garlic sauce on the steamed veggies: excellent. My friend enjoyed some of the libations from the bar. His sushi was created by a real sushi chef and tasted great. Everything on the menu was reasonably priced and the atmosphere was pleasant. I am sure if I am ever back in the area I will eat here again. I suggest anyone traveling across I-70 and happen to be in the area, stop in and enjoy a great meal, lunch or dinner.
The enterance