Thai Basil

1422 East 18th Ave, Denver, CO, USA - (303) 861-1226

Thai Basil Denver Reviews

huddleston huddlest…
Great Thai May 05, 2010
Thai Basil is a great dining option in Denver for people looking for great Asian food. Though not all dishes are authentic Thai, everything on the menu is superb. The cuisine of Thailand is the primary focus however. The vibe can only be described as groovy. Tables and booths are jam packed into the small dining room, creating a cozy dining experience.

Also on the menu are Vietnamese, Indian, and Chinese options. Curry dishes has plenty of spice for those of you who are more adventurous. Several varieties are available, with favorites like panang and massamun sharing space on the menu with house specialties that has an Asian infused kick. My friends swear by the pad Thai and I would never consider ordering anything but the drunken noodles with chicken. Both dishes are huge, though I am generally tempted to eat the whole thing by myself.

The price is just right too. For the quality and quantity of food, you will think you're totally ripping off the restaurant. I highly recommend grabbing lunch at one of the numerous locations. You will have enough for dinner!!

Related Travel Blogs About Thai Basil

Bangkok baby!
It sounds even better than Vegas baby! :) Brian and I arrived at midnight on Saturday night and after clearing customs we were met with our ride which included a very happy, smiling, Thai woman hold…Thai Basil in Denver cannot even compare to the real thing. It was delicious! We woke about 8:30 on Sunday…

Check Denver Hotel Deals