Tha Prajan

Tha prajan Road, Bangkok, Thailand

Tha Prajan Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
One day with Mar 08, 2008
One day trip with Travbuddy Ekua ( in Bangkok :)

Almost 12 years now that I haven't been to Tha Prajan Road so often since I graduated from the university (My uni is there). It's the area for street food, for buddha image lovers and also a place for some people who love to be relax on Chao Praya River.

Last week, Ekua, one of TB friend came to bangkok. She told me that she would be in Bkk for a few days so would be nice if we could meet up. Of course! I was her blog fan since I was join here. So great if I could meet her in real life. I don't know where I shoul take her to as I'm not a good guide. So met up at her hotel which near my University. So ... ok maybe just walk around there and go to some temples near there, I thought.

We crossed Chao Praya River to another side and went to Rakang temple. Seemed she likes it :) (Relief) Was so hot but Ekua was enjoy walking, so it's nice. Tha prajan is conected to Tha chang (Wat Phoe, there has good original Thai Massage), Tha Pra Athit (full of Thai pubs and resturants) and Kaosarn Road. There you can rent the boat to sail along Chao Praya River, you should try.

Another place which is near there is Golden Palace, I didn't take Ekua there coz she already went there by herself :D

Was a short time that we were together. She had to go back to her hotel at 6pm to pack her stuff but it's longest enough to make me know that she is nice as I felt that she is the letters in her blogs.

Tha Prajan is one of my favorite place, so it's nice to meet another good person at the place I love.
On the way back to Ekua's hotel by…
Ekau in the temple
Inside Wat Rakang (Temple)
They ring the bell for good luck
newtampo says:
Awwwww, I just see you posted comment now too, already a year! :D
Posted on: Aug 15, 2010
worldcitizen says:
Hey, I never noticed this before! Guess I was busy traveling in Cambodia when you wrote it!
Posted on: May 11, 2009