Texas de Brazil

11401 N.W 12 st. Ste 514 Miami, Miami, FL, USA

Texas de Brazil Miami Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fabulous meat heaven Apr 28, 2013
This restaurant is about one thing and that is good meat served after the methods of a Brazilian Steakhouse. The principle is that you receive enormous amounts of fabulous meet by walking by the tables where you are seated with different kinds of meat. And let it be said; the meat is fabulous. When you are seated you are offered a large vegetable buffet but this one I quickly jumped over together with my friends, who actually were TBs Betsy, Alarick and Jamal.

When you arrive you get instructed how the restaurant works and the principle of getting the meat. We were all given a two-sided card; red on one side and green on the other. When it is green on the table the meat comes and red it stops. There were all kinds of meat; chicken, lamb, pig and naturally beef, and all of tasting really great. I have no idea about how much meat I had but it was a lot. The meal was about 60 $ per person and I found the price very fair given the quality of the food.

The restaurant is large and spacious and located near the main entrance of Miami Mall, The restaurant has nice table and chairs all in dark colors, which fit the spacious premises quite well. The staff is really service minded and we had a great waiter named Jose. The restaurant is definitely worth visiting and it is a part of chain that is growing fast.
During the meal - photo taken by t…
Africancrab says:
Aaah, I imagine so, everything is bigger in Texas :)So they have carried it on to Florida huh!!
Posted on: May 19, 2013
Chokk says:
Very true - they were good !

Harriet you should but be hungry before going :)
Posted on: May 19, 2013
Africancrab says:
I should try it sometime
Posted on: May 18, 2013