Texas Roadhouse

texasroadhouse.com - (210) 333-1515

Texas Roadhouse San Antonio Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
tender, juicy steaks Oct 18, 2013
There is no need for reservation but you have to wait to be seated. They have a spacious room to sit while waiting.

The restaurant’s ambiance is casual. Peanut shells are scattered all over the floor. Obviously, costumers just throw the peanut shells on the floor and this “behavior” is allowed, almost like the culture in that restaurant!

The dining room is dark and noise level is very loud due to loud music and television shows which are turned on at the same time.

This place is not ideal for intimate conversations but definitely an excellent place for some really juicy and tender steaks! Their rolls are fantastic and comes with a delicious sweet/salty butter. On each table is already a small tin bucket filled with delicious roasted peanuts for diners to munch while waiting for their orders.

The girl who served on our table is nice and friendly. It took a little bit before our food was delivered on our table but I’d say the wait was worth it.

Place your military ID on the table and they’ll give you 10% discount of the total amount of your order. Price range is quite pricey but on special occasion, like my nephews BMT graduation, it is worth it.
cotton_foam says:
Vances: unfortunately, not! should be fun to see it :)

James: thank you much! :)

Allie: this must be the restaurant, Allie! As far as I know there is only 1 restaurant in the whole US that has this 'culture' :) Its a franchise restaurant so it has its branch all over the country, I suppose :)

We did too -- it was fun not minding whether or not we are having "good manners" LOL!

Hey, thanks again for the smiles and comments!
Posted on: Jan 05, 2014
jeminigirl says:
Aww May, this made me LOL so much. In my previous job my manager always took his family over to America during the summer for road trips and one of the things he told me on his return was of a place so similar to this (may even be the same) where peanut shells were just casually tossed onto the floor - said his kids well and truly got into the swing of it whilst over there =)
Posted on: Jan 03, 2014
rsvpme says:
Peanut shells on the floor to say the clean up costs..LOL..Interesting review.......good food..rather odd ambiance.
Posted on: Jan 03, 2014