Texas Roadhouse

580 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH, USA
(603) 595-7293
Texas Roadhouse - After dinner drink
Texas Roadhouse - The first of two defective straws it was comical trying to watch my cousin drink from this
Texas Roadhouse - The hostess let me take a flag..which I waved the entire way home
Texas Roadhouse - Dinner
Texas Roadhouse - Dessert
Texas Roadhouse - After drink drink

Texas Roadhouse Nashua Reviews

jamartin39 jamartin…
Texas Roadhouse Nashua NH Apr 17, 2013
Our party was a party of four and we were seated quickly for the restaurant being as busy as itwas. Our server was also propmt at greeting us. He even stole us the last basket of rolls and cinnabutter being that we devoured the first basket before he was even done going over the drink specials.

I didnt get any food on this trip but I have eaten here before and the food is generally good. One of my cousins ordered a pulled pork and ribs dinner combo and his only complaint was they put to much black pepper on his ribs. My other cousins got a bacon cheeseburger and steak with sautéed mushrooms and cheese and the both liked thier meals.

My dinner (besides dinner rolls with cinnabutter) was a jamaican cowboy followed by something with armadillo in the name then followed by a frozen peach margarita finished by a peach fuzz. The waiter didnt even give it a second thought when I ordered my "DINNER" and said I wanted that armadillo drink.

Its was a good dinning experience and I would recommend this location to steak or drink lovers.
The hostess let me take a flag..wh…
The first of two defective straws …
After drink drink
After dinner drink
jamartin39 says:
Yup there were a couple of "those" tables
Posted on: Apr 19, 2013
X_Drive says:
The only downside is that it can get pretty noisy in some of them on a party night when the beer is flowing!! :)
Posted on: Apr 19, 2013
jamartin39 says:
I dont recall having bad service or food at any of the locations I have been too either =)
Posted on: Apr 18, 2013