Texas Roadhouse

Wilmont, Tucson, AZ, USA

Texas Roadhouse Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Fall off the bone ribs Jan 24, 2010
My dear friend Doug invited me to dinner one Saturday evening and suggested the Texas Roadhouse. He said he would call ahead so we can get seating. He reminded me that this place was famous as much as popular for their BBQ and peanuts for the cowboys, lol!. Even with a reservation I must warn you, you will still need to wait at the door just like at the Red Lobster. In fact when you call them, there is a Cowboy voice that responds in a sing son manner with;

“Thank you for calling the Texas roadhouse in Tucson home of the fall off the bone ribs, party in and cup cakes high school beer ends and legendary margaritas . . . ” funny indeed you should call them.

Anyway, after waiting for what seemed a very long time, we were seated at a table for two and offered a huge basket of roasted pod peanuts. O and I don’t like the booth seats – everyone else does. It makes me feel like a kid whose mother wants to keep under control ewwh!!

Now about the food; really good, excellent food. You must try their famous Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs, I ordered this because a few months earlier there had been a publication about their ribs. To the word it was very tasty. Doug ordered steak and baked potatoes with a salad.

"If it looks good, eat it" Andrew Zimmerman
X_Drive says:
We have enjoyed overy visit we have made to several of their locations around the country. Unfortunately, we don't have one anywhere near here. :D
Posted on: Jun 15, 2012
Andy99 says:
How is their Texas Brisket?
Posted on: Jun 15, 2012