Texas Roadhouse

www.texasroadhouse.com - (520) 459-7400

Texas Roadhouse Sierra Vista Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Mother's Day Dinner 2012 May 13, 2012
My husband took me to the Texas Roadhouse for Mother's day this year. I have eaten at one in Tucson and liked the food. I was pleasantly surprised by this one; a special Mother's day menu was available for $8.45, but we missed it as it was good only until 6:00 pm. Nonetheless we had a great a la carte order which included great steak and off the bone baby back ribs.

I ordered my steak well done with mushrooms and onions on the top, baked potatoes with sour cream and butter. My plate came with a side of Caesar salad, which was delicious. It was the best plate of food I have eaten all year. Mark ordered his steak medium rare, while Desire had the baby back ribs off the bone.

Mark ordered beer; Dos Equis, I had water and Desire had coke. All was less than $50 for the three of us.

Service was great, our waited was experienced and articulate. He never asked us twice for any of the orders he took and was swift with delivery.
Africancrab says:
Roger, we enjoyed the food a lot. We are planning on dinning there coming weekend too. The price was more than decent.
Posted on: May 17, 2012
X_Drive says:
We have always liked this place!! Good meals, good service, nice prices! :D
Posted on: May 17, 2012