Texas Roadhouse

1412 Central Park Circle, Fairview Heights, IL, USA

Texas Roadhouse Fairview Heights Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Average Steakhouse Mar 06, 2011
Not going to lie, Texas Roadhouse isn't my favorite place to eat in Fairview Heights. It's a decent restaurant, a chain steakhouse that has a fairly small menu that consists of steaks, and a few pork and chicken options. One of my favvorite dishes is an appetizer: fried dill pickles! These things are addictive, there is no way to eat just one. And dipped in the ranch dressing makes them even better.

There are plenty of restaurant choices in Fairview Heights, and steakhouses abound among these restaurants. Texas Roadhouse, although not my personal favorite, is a favorite among some friends and my sister, so I manage to eat here, and it's decent. It is not open for lunch through the week; they don't open until 4 PM. Texas Roadhouse does open at 11 AM on the weekends, though. It is located on the frontage road between Green Mount and 159. Take the Shiloh exit (at Target) and turn to the South; at the first intersection, turn back to the west.
williamsworld says:
I have been to Texas Roadhouse and can't stand all the peanut shells everywhere.
Posted on: Mar 06, 2011