Texas Roadhouse

4633 S. Timberline Rd., Fort Collins, CO, USA

Texas Roadhouse Fort Collins Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Jul 14, 2006
Do you like a GOOD hand-cut Steak? Do you like to shuck peanuts while you wait for a table? Do you like a noisy, fun atmosphere? Do you like a cold one with dinner? Do you like your hostess, waitress, assistant manager all to have a great smile and a very helpful attitude?  Good, then you've come to the right place!

Of course steak is only one of several items they serve. In fact they like to call them Fall-off-the-bone Ribs, Hand battered Chicken Critters, Various Dockside favorites, along with made from scratch side items, fresh baked bread, and Ice cold beer.

They don't push desserts much, cause they know you'll be full by then, but they do have a few.

In their words "We combine large portions and great value to give you Legendary Food at a reasonable price."  And we found it quite true.

I just wish there was one a thousand miles closer, so I could go back! And there is. But alas, there are only three in California and they are all more than 200 miles from my home. Shucks!

X_Drive says:
So if I come to visit you, can we go out to the Roadhouse? And do you think they could stand the both of us there at once?!?
Posted on: Aug 07, 2006
travelman727 says:
I've got one six miles from my home in Wichita. I can tell whether they've had a wild night at the Roadhouse by counting the number of peanut shells in my driveway :)
Posted on: Aug 07, 2006