Texas Longhorn

1 Humlegårdsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
08-31 50 77
Texas Longhorn - Texas Long Horn - the bar!
Texas Longhorn - A Great Texas Chili
Texas Longhorn - Above the entrence
Texas Longhorn - Samuel Adams Pale Ale
Texas Longhorn - Inside

Texas Longhorn Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Texas Long Horn Feb 03, 2010
I was out walking in snowy Stockholm near to my hotel in Riddargatan. The taxi driver had told me that my hotel was situated in the middle of the doe.

It was pretty hard walking around and the two first places i checked out were full. I walked in to new street and I saw some people stand outside the place called Texas Long Horn. It looked like a bar but they served a Texas chili which would not be bad in the cold Stockholm.

They had a restaurant too upstairs but there was a queue of 30 minutes, so I decided fast to stay downstairs in the bar. All the tables were high matched with bar chairs; I found a spot in the corner at the end of the bar.

I ordered the Texas chili together with a Samuel Adams Pale Ale. The ale came really fast and 5 minutes later my food came; it didn’t look like much but I became quickly full.

The chili was good but not strong; it was boiled down and the meat was hanging in threads. It was accompanied with some jalapeños, brown beans, guacamole, salsa sauce, yogurt and some tacos. It was a nice and filling.
Texas Long Horn - the bar!
A Great Texas Chili