Texas Canyon, Dragoon, Arizona USA

Texas Canyon Dr, Dragoon, AZ, USA

Texas Canyon, Dragoon, Arizona USA Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Texas Canyon, Dragoon, Arizona USA Mar 13, 2015
Sometimes after I drive across Texas on I 10 I just cant make it to Tucson. Its dark and I know that you cant drive much longer. Then I find Texas Canyon and there is a clean rest stop where anybody can sleep in peace. The next morning after making my blend of coffee I was leaving for Tucson. Less than a mile after the rest area I saw a very wide pulloff where I can park in the trees. There I made me a full breakfast of fried potatoes and eggs. I found myself in the middle of a strange collection of rock formations. One formation of rocks had somebody cross the fence and spray paint "no nukes" on the rock formation that made me feel at home.

In future trips I would make my private camp there if I could not make it to Tucson. Not really backcountry, but away from the people and their hassels. I walked around in the rocks and found mostly private ranches. I never bothered them and they didnt bother me.
walterman9999 says:
Thanks bill, I love taking photos cuz I can clearly remember the good times for a very long time. Most of my blogs and reviews now were shot up to 30 years ago on prints. Sylvia is scanning my old prints now as I dont travel till May.
Posted on: Mar 14, 2015
Zagnut66 says:
Great photos as always Walter!
Posted on: Mar 13, 2015