Terry Ady's Paint & Body Repair, Nacogdoches, TX

(936) 559-0734

Terry Ady's Paint & Body Repair, Nacogdoches, TX Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Terry Ady's Paint & Body Repair, Nacogdoches, Texas USA Jun 26, 2016
I was in need of repairs and custom modifications on Old Blue before my summer camping-survival test in the wilderness. I was tired of hearing "for insurance reasons you are not permitted in the shop", bla, bla, bla. I was tired of paying big money to the local dealership for permanent repairs that lasted less then 24 hours. I wont mention the name of Mercer Nisson, Lufkin, Texas...or will I? So with a good word of mouth review from a friend I had nothing to loose.

This is something I never seen before. Terry invited me and Mr Nikon into his shop to watch the repairs and modifications to Old Blue. Terry used heavy chains to fasten Blue firmly to the lift. Then he used a large hydraulic jack to slowly and carefully bend the rear bumper back upward into the general position. Before he used the special hydraulic, he advised me to scoot over cus in the off chance the heavy chain would snap, it would inflict serious injury to me. Slowly he used the special hydraulic to finish the bumper repair.

Then Terry made a custom weld to dismantle the stupid tailgate locking device that imprisoned me inside Blue on a previous camping trip. He used self tapping screws to hold the tailgate latching assembly into place (that Mercer refused to do). Without even asking Terry, he used a suction device and a large hammer to repair a large dent in the starboard side of Old Blue for no extra charge. Then Terry told me where to get steel clips for safety chains, so Blue can pull a trailer. Terry didn't have the right bolts, so he told me how to vertical mount tire # six out of the way inside the back of Blue. For other custom modifications needed, I know how to do that.

Ady just won the Nacogdoches annual award.

This was a lucky day for me and Old Blue.
Terry Ady sign
Terry Ady sign
Terry Ady card
shop
walterman9999 says:
Thanks Paul and Brian,
Trip advisor would have rejected this review.
Thanks TravBuddy!
Posted on: Jul 04, 2016
Paulovic says:
Congrats on the feature!
Posted on: Jul 04, 2016
walterman9999 says:
Thanks Brian,
In todays newspaper they won a city award for their service.
Posted on: Jun 26, 2016