Terrasse des Elephants Hotel

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals

Terrasse des Elephants Hotel Siem Reap Reviews

masayo masayo
It's very uniqe Feb 09, 2016
Terrasse des Eléphants Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is located beside Siem Reap river that runs through central of Siem Reap in Cambodia.

This hotel looks new. But the interior decoration has a classic impression that I like. So I could fell the ambiance of Cambodia even just staying in this hotel.

The room is very interesting and unique. In the room there are smiling statues that are really unique characteristic of Cambodia. So I felt like someone is always watched me with smiling. So I didn’t feel lonely even though I’m alone. Yes, I was with many gods of Cambodia in my room! I really enjoyed being with myself and gods in the room. And lo and behold, my room has a pond which showcases lotus flowers.

In front of my room, there is a pool where I can swim.The hotel has restaurant serves and offers typical Cambodian food.

If you want to take a tax or a tuku-tuku, you can find that in front of the hotel anytime.And around the hotel, you can find restaurants massage parlor and markets.

So you can fully enjoy Cambodia even just spending your time around the hotel although it’s also convenient to go to other places.

In addition, furthermore, the staff is kind and wears a smile which is a characteristic of Cambodia.

I have a good impression about the Terrasse des Elephants Boutique Hotel:)
They are Smiling in my room!
Paulovic says:
Belated congrats on your featured review! :)
Posted on: Feb 11, 2016
gingerbatik says:
Posted on: Feb 10, 2016
Suusj says:
Congrats on being featured :).
Posted on: Feb 09, 2016
sassytrvlr sassytrv…
Paradise May 14, 2011
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Stunning and enchanting. Service was impeccable. Lilly ponds and fountain in your bedroom. As soon as you walked in, you walked over a stone carved bridge that went over your lilly pond!!!! Insane!!! Everyday the cleaning ladies left fresh lillies on the bed. Romantic and tranquil!!! The roof-top has a stunning pool, the landscape and style are masterfully done. The hotel is owned by a European with amazing taste! The pool is a treat on those hot summer days, I rarely wanted to leave during the day! The Amok in the hotel is fabulous and so is their continental breakfast which was included in the stay! I only paid 50 dollars a night and it ranks in my top fav hotels. I would make the two day travel trek to Siem Reap to just stay at this hotel again!
vincentlauv vincentl…
"Best Location, Great Value" Jul 14, 2010
This hotel is on my start for my holiday in South East Asia. I was recommended by friend who used to stay there.

The rooms are so beautiful - we had a stunning open plan shower on a platform above its own lily pond. Its location is great, right in the heart of Siem Reap and two minutes walk from the old market.
bayon face in Room