Terracotta street exhibition in Belgarde

Trg Republike 5, Belgrade, Serbia
Terracotta street exhibition in Belgarde  - Wonderful pattern
Terracotta street exhibition in Belgarde  - Eat me!
Terracotta street exhibition in Belgarde  - Waving landscape
Terracotta street exhibition in Belgarde  - Nice colour
Terracotta street exhibition in Belgarde  - Split personality
Terracotta street exhibition in Belgarde  - Terracotta item

Terracotta street exhibition in Belgarde Belgrade Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Wonder for eyes and mind Aug 17, 2010
Just in front of Caffe Paleta there was a Terracotta exhibition while I was in Belgrade midst of August 2010 called Terratorija '10. I have always enjoyed street exhibition and I really like art produced in clay and I must say that I found many of the exhibited items really nice.

In the program it was stated;

Individual contemplation expressed through compositions of sculptures which are integrated into urban open spaces represents the basic idea for the project Terratorija. The project's goal is the liberation of the creative spirit which is achieved by leaving the studios, galleries, workshops, and through direct communication of the artist with the city and its residents, openly, without fences, elitism and everything else which would estrage us from the work of art. (Marko Ladusic)

Some of the things were quite inventive and I especially fell for the items made as really bright red flames, the landscape wave made like a jigsaw and the man split in two. I would have loved to bring some of them back to Denmark.

I found the idea quite nice and it fitted very well in the surroundings of the square and the walking street. Loads of people stopped up and many people like me took pictures of them.
Wonderful pattern