Terrace Brook Lodge

Terrace Brook Lodge Rates and Deals

Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
beds smelled moldy Jan 03, 2012
We picked this motel because it was the most visible accommodations we could see along the roadway at 8:00 o’clock in the evening. Well, it wasn’t really that late yet when we reached the town but the main strip looked abandoned on that winter night.

We didn’t have a reservation but it was okay because this was during the non-peak season when hotel businesses in Nat’l Park areas are not fully booked.

The motel is located only a mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. This is the main strip of the town.

There were only two restaurants that were open at that time but there is a grocery store open nearby the motel.

From the office we had to walk up a few steps on a hilly ground to the main lodge and it was dark. The room we stayed smelled old and moldy but it was bearable. We thought we’re only there for the night. The bathroom was okay. At least there is a strong pressure for hot water. There were no soaps & shampoos so we called the reception but the person told us if we need one we have to go get it. So in my mind, I said forget it. I don’t want to walk again in the dark.

We slept through the night despite the moldy smell. When I slipped away the curtains by the window, I was awed at the view I saw – you’ll see in the photos.

WI-FI in room is fast but you have to ask the password from the receptionist, otherwise they will not voluntarily give.

There is no breakfast during winter season. I saw a pool next to the main motel building but it was covered so I assumed its only operating in the summer time.

The rate at that time ($40.00) is cheap but the accommodation is lame. The location is I think the only good thing about this motel.

P.S.

I just saw the current average price for this motel(US$55.00. This is even way overpriced for the kind of accommodation they offer! This is granting they have not done any upgrade of their facilities. Stay away from this motel then ;-)
this is the reception building
inside the room we stayed
the façade of the motel
cotton_foam says:
Ms. Andrea: hahaha! That's right!
Posted on: Jan 25, 2014
missandrea81 says:
Yikes. It's sad that some hotels can't even pretend to be clean, because they smell.
Posted on: Jan 24, 2014
Caliber-A says:
dangan naman kasi ang napuntahan nyo yata ay para sa magsing irog na naghahanap ng panadaliang oras hehehe...biro lang po...di ba pag dito sa pinas pag M ang simula ay ganon hehehe...dapat at sa H (hotel). musta na ate May.
Posted on: Jan 20, 2014

Terrace Brook Lodge Overview

The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Terrace Brook Lodge Amenities