TerraVentura Hotel Resort Spa

TerraVentura Hotel Resort Spa Rates and Deals

TerraVentura Hotel Resort Spa Gondorf Reviews

tmacent1 tmacent1
A Truly German Masterpiece Oct 11, 2010
This was a gem. I wanted something close to the Air Force Base at Spangdahlem and this is what I found. It is definitely a resort that caters to Germans although, for the most part, everyone did their best to communicate with me and accommodate me. Since it was a short-notice trip, I was not able to get as prepared (language-wise) as I would normally get for an abroad trip. This did not deter my enjoyment of the resort. It is tucked away on a country road in Gondorf, so it is definitely a "getaway". It's got two restaurants and a night club onsite (although I believe that I was there off-season and the night-club actually doubled as the breakfast area). The restaurant was fantastic - with great service and good food (even the American cheeseburger that I ate because I could not really understand much of the rest of the menu and the waitress was really stressing over trying to communicate the rest of the menu to me).

The hotel has everything from "sparse" double bed, single room offerings to more appointed rooms. I picked a single room because I was the only one staying. It was a typical European room with a shower and leu, a low placed bed, a TV and a desk. There was an expansive pool with a slide (great for the kids) as well as a gameroom for the kids. I would have liked to get a better view of and feel for the spa, but I had to be there for work. All-in-all, if you get a chance to stay and you are up on your German, you can have a great time here.
Shower in the single room
Toilet in the single room
Low-lying bed in the single room
Sitting deck just outside of the r…

TerraVentura Hotel Resort Spa Overview

With its central location, TerraVentura Hotel Resort Spa is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Gondorf. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, in room safe, television, bathtub, shower, separate shower and tub. The basic amenities provided at this Gondorf accommodation comprise 24hr room service, shops, elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning. The hotel offers massage, indoor pool, sauna, spa, garden to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. To make your reservation at the TerraVentura Hotel Resort Spa quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

TerraVentura Hotel Resort Spa Amenities

• Massage
  • Solarium
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower