Terminal Popayan

Carrera Cali-Pasto, Popayan, Colombia

Terminal Popayan Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Bus terminal in Popayan Oct 26, 2009
Despite its small size, this terminal is well organized and big enough for the city. All the buses arrive to and leave from it.

It's located at the entrance of the city, so it won't disturb the traffic. It's not walking distance from the center, so if you are staying there, you should take a bus or taxi.

There are plenty of taxis outside the terminal and they have a standard fee, so don't be worry thinking they are overcharging you.

Inside the terminal you'll find plenty of cafeterias where you can have a snack and shops to buy something to take with you.
outside the terminal
inside the terminal
buses at the terminal

Related Travel Blogs About Terminal Popayan

Sun & Rain in charming Popayan :)
How did I end up coming here? Well, when I was doing my research about Cali and surroundings I found a blog about Popayan. The guy who wrote it came to Peru a while ago and despite we couldn't meet i…Popayan's terminal surprised me, in a good way. It was small, but very well organized and with shops…
Sat 24th - no party on Sat :( but food :P
First thing to do at the terminal would be exchanging money, which I couldn't do because I didn't have my passport with me, grrrrr. Who will be always carrying his passport? Nevermind. Terminal is bi…terminal a bit longer than expected. I wanted to check at what time the buses to Popayan (next destination…

Check Popayan Hotel Deals