Tequileria

Sky Harbor Airport, Phoenix, AZ, USA

Tequileria Phoenix Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Refreshing Bloody Mary and a Quesadilla plate Apr 22, 2011
On the inbound journey to Minneapolis recently, my flight out of Tucson was delayed, puttiing me in Phoenix 15 mins before my flight to Minneapolis was due to depart. I missed my connecting flight because the US Airways team were not cooperative enough to ask the gate to stay the flight for the few minutes we needed to get to the departure gate. This left me with 5 hours in Phoenix with absoultely nothing to do. I had left my laptop at home intentionally, my connecting fligt was only 50 minutes so I did not think I needed it.

The US Airways customer service desk told me blantly that there was nothing they could do. I was frustrated enough to know that if I said anything to the lady behind the desk, I would regret it. She decided to give me a food voucher. I walked to the firt restaurant I could find, it happened to be Tequileria, a Mexican restaurant.

The interior is cozy but a little too dark for a restaurant. Service was fast. I ordered a bloody mary, and a quesadilla. The bloody mary was disappointing but the food was delectable.
My glass of bloody Mary.
Africancrab says:
Thanks Carlos. I hope so, looking forward to that.
Glynnes says:
Nice review, thanks for sharing.
montecarlostar says:
Sorry about the delay and the disappointing drink! Hope we'll get much better drinks down here in GDL! ;)

Check Phoenix Hotel Deals