Teotihuacan Reviews

Gaboka Gaboka
A really authentic experience Nov 23, 2013
I’ve never been to Mexico or Mexico City before and I don’t speak Spanish but I wanted to get more of the city and the life of the local people than just a usual sightseeing tour in the city center. Urban Adventures was a great choice for me because they gave this experience to me.

I visited Teotihuacan with them. This tour was both amazing and funny. We used public transport like locals that I liked a lot. We have seen amazing historical places and we’ve been hosted for a home-made dinner by a local family. The dinner was delicious and we had a nice chat with the family. Their kindness and hostility was marvellous.

On the other day I took the market tour in the city. I enjoyed it a lot because I learnt a lot about local history and culture and had a great time while tasting lovely Mexican food. It was quite an adventure for me!

Both of my guides were very enthusiastic and experienced. They were not only telling us everything about the history or everyday life or answered all questions but kept us entertained. I would say that they are professionals because we could get not only an insight into Mexico city but we could make friends too.

I wish I would have more time to explore more of the city and the neighborhood with the help of Urban Adventures. I highly recommend them.