Tennessee

Nashville, Tennessee
Tennessee - Elvis & I
Tennessee - A horse outside a bar!
Tennessee - Mom & I inside the Opryland Hotel
Tennessee - It was the closes thing to Greece

Tennessee Nashville Reviews

Karieve Karieve
Tennessee Jun 10, 2008
Overall Tennessee was nice, I got to see nice places and learn a lot about country music although for me, I technically country at all so I didn't appreciated as much I wish I could of have. But for those who love country music this is your heaven!

There is Gaylord Opryland Hotel, it is just beautiful inside with gorgeous plants, its 5 hotels in one and has really nice restaurants!

THE FOOD IS AMAZING!!!

If you want to see downtown and save money you have to take the Grayline tours bus they are really friendly, they know where to go, the Gaylord Entertainment Center they now everything about Nashville or just ask your hotel, they have great offer.
A horse outside a bar!
Elvis & I
It was the closes thing to Greece
Mom & I inside the Opryland Hotel

Related Travel Blogs About Tennessee

A drive thru the Great Smokey Mountains, to Nashville Tennessee
Today is a very, very special day - because I've always wanted to go through the Great Smokey Mountains, and today, we'll take a special drive right through the middle of them on the Great Smokey Mou… Today is a very, very special day - because I've always wanted to go through the Great Smokey Mountains, and…
Cock of the Walk and Grand Ole Opry
CMA Music Festival is a Country music festival that takes place in Nashville, Tennessee in June of every year. Some activities start on Monday with fan club parties for the country singers but t…Nashville, Tennessee in June of every year. Some activities start on Monday with fan club parties for the country…

Check Nashville Hotel Deals