Ten Thousand Restaurant

+353 01 872 9656

Ten Thousand Restaurant Dublin Reviews

therealfroggy therealf…
Cheap and somewhat noisy Oct 15, 2011
The Ten Thousand Asian restaurant offers an all-you-can-eat buffet for 6.99 euro per person, all day. They have a bar and a fairly good drinks selection if you want something else to drink than the complimentary water. The buffet is extensive and offers many different Asian dishes, some Chinese, some Japanese, and possibly others that I couldn't identify.

I've been twice, and I still have an ambivalent relationship to the Ten Thousand. The first time I was there, they were hosting a children's party upstairs and the place was noisier than a zoo. The food seemed somewhat hastily prepared since the place was so full that people apparently ate faster than the chef could cook.

The second time, however, it was much calmer (though still busy) and the food was perfectly adequate. I've had much better Chinese food, but I've also had much worse, and it really is incredibly cheap. The selection is good, too, and I love their fried noodles. All in all, it's a good place to have lunch if you're in town, but I wouldn't take a date here.

Check Dublin Hotel Deals