Temptation Resort Spa Cancun

Temptation Resort Spa Cancun Rates and Deals

Temptation Resort Spa Cancun Reviews

fionamarie fionamar…
Adults only, fun hotel. Feb 28, 2012
This resort is an adult’s only resort (over 21s) and people clearly come here to party.

The rooms are large and have all you need, the only complaint we had was the bathroom situation, it had a tinted glass door that swung between the shower and the toilet, not very good if you like your privacy, luckily I was there with my best friend of over ten years so we just made do. We were in block 5*** which was set back behind the sexy pool and away from all the noise. After hanging the please clean sign on the door our room was cleaned and tidied every day, we even came back to a few animal shaped towels.

Ask for a room near the quiet pool and not Paty’Os if you want a peaceful night’s sleep. Also the rooms across this side were a lot nicer than ours and had better views of the pool and beach.

The nightly entertainment and sexy pool is good for a bit of fun and very entertaining if you like people watching, be warned though someone always ends up naked so if you are a bit prudish don’t go to this resort.

Swinging does go on here but if you are not interested there is no pressure to get involved and if you get approached and say you are not interested no offence is taken, you can happily go on with your conversation/dancing like nothing has happened.

There is plenty to offer at the buffet but towards the end of the week it gets repetitive, the breakfast buffet had a very wide selection and never seemed to disappoint. The Italian restaurant was very good and would be very romantic if you were with that someone special, you have to pre-book a table but it is well worth it as the food was lovely and after three courses I was fit to burst. Margaritas is also worth a visit for a daytime snack or evening meal, the service we received was always perfect. The only complaints I have about the food is that the little Mexican cuisine that was available seemed to lack flavour and spice, didn’t seem very Mexican at all!

The resort has three pools, the quiet pool, the sexy pool and a sports pool. If you want peace and relaxation head to the quiet pool, the swim up bars are cool and you can sit and enjoy a drink while watching the daily goings on. There is plenty of entertainment at the sexy pool but if you want a sun bed here get up early, we tended to sunbathe on the comfy round loungers on the beach and just head up to the sexy pool for a drink and to watch the daily fun and games.

The beach was nice, however there are better in Cancun, there seems to be a lot of seaweed but the resort staff seemed to do a good job of cleaning it up throughout the day. The resort offers free kayaking, windsurfing etc we took a hobie cat out one day which included a free lesson and was very enjoyable.

The hotel is located in the hotel zone of Cancun but quite a way from the main shopping/clubbing area, you can catch the bus from right outside the hotel and it is very cheap at 8 pesos, a lot of people never leave the resort but we like to explore so we used this regularly.

The staff were always very friendly and the resort itself is kept very clean and presentable.

The hotel’s motto is “nobody knows you and nobody gives a s**t” which pretty much sums the place up.

The experience as a whole was very enjoyable and a great way to celebrate my friend’s 30th Birthday, definitely one to remember. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for adult entertainment and a fun holiday, even like us if you are not a swinger you will still have a great holiday and the lack of screaming kids certainly helps.
fionamarie says:
Hi Chris and Megan, it was a few years ago when we were there but yes sounds like the kind of place you are loooking for. Lots of fun, entertainment nights, a lively pool with activities but also a quiet pool for more chilled out days. You can pick and choose what you want to take part in. The hotel is over 21s so child free too 😉 Happy Anniversary, hope you enjoy where ever you go.
Posted on: Oct 25, 2015
chris_and_megan says:
My wife & I enjoyed reading your review :) We are planning to celebrate our 20th anniversary at Temptation <3

Like yourself, we are not swingers. We do have an interest in spending a week a resort that is sensual, fun and also relaxing when desired. Also, my wife has an interest in being topless some of the time and we are excited about seeing other women being topless as well ;)

Would you recommend this resort for us?
Posted on: Oct 20, 2015
fionamarie says:
Hi James it's an adults only hotel so over 21s and above, when we were there it was a fairly wide age range I'd say from 20s to 60s, not sure if it will change depending on the time of year eg spring break might attract a younger crowd...
Posted on: Sep 23, 2014
Trendydiva Trendydi…
Affordable Adult Adventure Jul 10, 2012
SO for my bday trip i didnt know where to go..did some reserch and stumbled on this hotel Temptation Resort at first i was skeptical but decided on it anyway. Based on the reviews it was the better choice being as tho im traveling solo. OMG am i happy i chose this hotel. Let me start with the staff.. they were very friendly helpful i felt more than welcome at this resort. Even the ones that knew little English greeted you and try their very best to assist. The food was good have couple choices but it seems that ive only had breakfast & burger bc i was busy drinking :) So the drinks that i enjoyed most was the wet pu$$y, traffic light and ofcourse mango margarita!!! This hotel has daily activities from volley ball to beer pon to beach soccer & non stop entertainment. you cant be bored here, oh did i mention that for ladies its Top OPTIONAL :) Overall i had a damn good time here and came close to crying when i was leaving
kasrupi kasrupi
the best place to be tamped Jun 10, 2012
I went there for a week to celebrate my 30th. Cool place with friendly atmosphere, good food, plenty of drinks, fun, good music etc etc etc. Definitely a place if you want to party, meet new people and just forget about routine. You can enjoy hotel during day and night or if You want some more it's plenty activity and clubs organised from hotel. I went on my own, but I can just imagine "wild life" with bunch of friends. I'll be back one day :)
hayley499 hayley499
great hotel Apr 02, 2011
this hotel is great its an adult only hotel the resort is fantastic amazing pools lovely restaurant's friendly staff.

the rooms are large with comfy beds mini bar flat screen TV with sky channels nice bathrooms with huge showers rooms very modern good lighting mini bar that was filled every day. plenty of wardrobe space. maids were excellent all the staff at hotel were very friendly the drinks were great.and the service was very good. the food was nice. the beach had loads of beds and the entertainment was good from strippers to shows. there was lots of things to do at the hotel water sports diving pool games. clean towels available every day.great .reception area large and clean never saw a mess at this hotel staff were on top of every thing . if you are looking for a great hotel adults only then this is the place to go.
bed room
quiet room
snack bar
edamigo edamigo
Great Adults Only Resort Jun 15, 2011
The first time that I went this resort was in October 2005 and went back three more times. The last time I was there was in October 2010. It is not a high price resort but for the price it offers good service, the staff is very friendly, great entertainment during the day and at night. This is an all inclusive resort with five restaurants on location and several bars through the resort. It is not necessary to tip but a small tip goes a long way and the bar tenders appreciate it by providing prompt service and the best labels in mix drinks. Most of the time, when they seen me coming to the bar my drink was ready, ahead of others waiting for their drink.
dannyrock4 dannyroc…
Excellent place to stay! Apr 04, 2011
This resort is for strictly over 21’s and it’s not hard to see why as soon as you enter. After I checked in I dropped my bags of in my room and headed to the buffet restaurant as I was starving, I sat by the window so I could get a good view of the pool and everything that was happening. Well what can I say, first impressions last, I saw a lot of topless women and bottomless guys, soon enough I realised they were playing this game, needless to say, about 75% of women were topless, luckily most of the guys had there shorts on!! I was waiting for my two friends to arrive from England (I flew down from Canada), so I found a seat by the open bar in the middle of the resort (only open during evening), got talking to a few people and had a great night, my friends finally arrived a few hours late after missing there connection in Houston, I was pretty drunk by this point.

Anyway, the resort itself is beautiful, its extremely clean, the staff are super friendly, there are two main pools, the loud (and party) pool and the quite pool, also you can chill out on Temptations private beach, the water was crystal clear, so beautiful! One of my favourite things about this resort is that each pool has a swim up bar in it, fantastic!! So many times we just chilled in the pool with a pina colada or something. The loud pool played music all day, with games in between, the only thing I didn’t like was you had to get up really early to reserve you sun loungers, all towels were taken off at night and the earliest you could reserve was 6am!! Yeah, there was no way I was waking up at 6am after a night out to reserve a sun lounge, need less to say, we managed to find a way.

The food in the resort was good, I have only stayed in two all inclusive resorts, this one and one in Egypt, this one was defiantly better. There is a Italian restaurant, strongly recommended, we went twice, excellent service and amazing food. The food in the main hall was pretty decent actually; I didn’t mind it and of course being an all inclusive resort all drinks are free. Now here’s a tip, the more you tip the stronger your cocktail will be, we had three cocktails after tipping well was pretty drunk, otherwise if you don’t tip not only will it take a long time to get served but you will probably only be drinking juice.

There was a mixed crowd there, young and old, and yes it is renowned for a swingers meeting place, I didn’t believe it at first, but my mate told me he found this website where swingers were planning on meeting at this resort. But that doesn’t bother me too much as we had a great time in this resort, the entrainment was excellent and I would for sure come back again!! God bless you Cancun!!
vinreese vinreese
Great place to meet people from all over the world Jul 14, 2011
Had a wonderful time, the service was great, rooms clean and the atmosphere was excellent. The restaurants had quality food, and entertainment in the day as well into the night. If you get the munches in the early morning hours the resort even has a stand that serves hamburgers, hot dogs and fries. The two things I didn't really like were the workout facility was very limited and didn't have much equipment. The second was the beach, it was pretty at night, but being on that side of the island the water wasn't as pretty as other parts.

Temptation Resort Spa Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower