6 E Chestnut St, Chicago, IL, USA
Tempo Café - Morning Glory; French toast with fresh fruits
Tempo Café - Fresh squeezed orange juice with complimentary slice of orange and prune
Tempo Café - Tempo Café
Tempo Café - Tempo Café
Tempo Café - Tempo Café, 6 E Chestnut St
Tempo Café - Poor Man´s Skillet; a skillet full of hash browns, ham, green pepper, onion, topped with melted American, mozzarella, cheddar and Swiss cheese, topped with three eggs over easy.
Tempo Café - Honey, sour cream and marmalade

Tempo Café Chicago Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Nothing like a good old breakfast to start your day Nov 26, 2011
We were walking the streets of Chicago in search of a typical American diner where we could enjoy a good breakfast. We didn´t find what we were looking for so we ended up asking the concierge at a hotel we passed. He immediately said "Tempo Café is awesome".

We set of in search for Tempo Café, which we found a couple of blocks away. What a great recommendation. It was exactly what we were looking for. A nice, warm and friendly atmosphere, good service and great food.

The menu was extensive and the portions huge. Two people can easily share. I ended up ordering the Morning Glory; French toast with fresh fruits (bananas, strawberries and blueberries). My friend had the Poor Man´s Skillet; a skillet full of hash browns, ham, green pepper, onion, topped with melted American, mozzarella, cheddar and Swiss cheese, topped with three eggs over easy.

Our waitress was friendly, polite and very efficient. She took very good care of us. Since we had a late breakfast, the place wasn´t too crowded.

Whenever you feel like a bite to eat, Tempo Café is ready to welcome you. They are open 24/7. Just remember, they accept cash only. In case you forget, there is an ATM in the entrance.

I will definitely have breakfast at Tempo Café next time I´m in Chicago. I can highly recommend it.
Tempo Café
Fresh squeezed orange juice with c…
Morning Glory; French toast with f…
sarahsan says:
I hope you get to visit Tempo Café one day Harriet! It was lovely!
Posted on: Nov 26, 2011
Africancrab says:
Sounds like a place I would love to eat at. The interior looks good and that glass of fresh orange juice is so tempting. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Nov 26, 2011