Temple of Fertility

Chucuito, Peru

Temple of Fertility Chucuito Reviews

Vikram Vikram
Girls, you DO know that you've got to do more than just sit on it if you want to have a baby! Dec 03, 2013
I've had the opportunity of visiting a lot of strange places but this is one I'll never forget - a Temple of Fertility. Or, to put it bluntly, a penis museum.

Legend has it that this was where people would come back in the day to pray for fertility, and to this day, there are girls who visit this place and, yes, SIT on the penises praying for fertility. Now girls, I hope you know you've got to do MORE than that if you want a baby!

I really wouldn't recommend this place because honestly, other than being in a small playground size field of supposedly penis statues, there isn't ANYTHING else to do here. Not even a board explaining the significance or any traditions behind it. It's totally desolate and the 5 soles we paid for it wasn't worth.

Having said that, this will forever stay "erect" in my memories, I doubt I'll ever visit one of this kind again!
The main statue, erm... King Penis
spocklogic says:
Goodness, Vikram, you were kinda Hard-On the place! You make it sound like you got Stiffed!
Posted on: Jan 01, 2014
Vikram says:
LOL Liz! Thanks Nancy for the explanation.
Posted on: Dec 31, 2013
lizzy1987 says:
Hilarious! Thx nana for the erect explanation ..uh i mean correct ;-)
Posted on: Dec 30, 2013