Temple Tree Resort & Spa Pokhara

Check Pokhara Hotel Deals

Temple Tree Resort & Spa Pokhara Reviews

Kathmandu1 Kathmand…
A boutique resort by lake side Feb 12, 2016
I have asked a friend to book me a hotel by vicinity to lakeside walk. He suggested me couple of names of hotel but Temple Tree is in my mine from my last visit to Pokhara. So he dealt with Temple Tree in attractive rate.

After six hours drive from Kathmandu at 2pm I received a call from hotel that they are sending a car to pick me up. Once we reach at hotel it looks small traditional house but once we entered they have nice and cosy lobby with standby pleasant looking staffs. Ofcourse they are nice and comfortable talking staffs took me to the hotel room crossing beautiful garden and pool side. Nice and warm room with balcony is really beautiful. Traditional setup with classy touch room made my stay relaxing. Round Bar by the pool side in the garden is another plus for relaxing mood. Room service is prompt and with smiles. I like it.

Well served buffet breakfast next morning has large selection of food and drink items and ready to serve staffs is plus. Overall I enjoyed my short stay here.

Temple Tree Resort & Spa Pokhara Overview

Temple Tree Resort and Spa is a boutique hotel combining western standards with the distinctive architecture and culture of Nepal's Western Himalayas. Named after the fragrant temple tree plant frangipani found here, we offer a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere, privacy when preferred and attentive service. Nestling close by Fewa Lake in the Pokhara Valley, Temple Tree is framed by the foothills and majestic peaks of the Annapurna Mountain Range. The air here is pure and clean, and the sub-tropical climate warm and pleasant. Temple Tree comprises two storey individual cottages, finished in hand-cut stone and featuring beautifully-decorated timber struts and pillars. Each room has a private balcony with pergola looking on to a lush garden centred on an ancient tree formed from three interlocking trunks. This tree is believed to be inhabited by local deities and continues to be ritually offered flowers and perfumes to this day.

Temple Tree Resort & Spa Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower