Temple Of The Moon

Cusco, Peru

Temple Of The Moon Cusco Reviews

fenghuashi5 fenghuas…
A site that many people don't notice Dec 24, 2013
That day I was in Cusco Peru . you see they have ' horse riding ' for $10 . I would never think It would lead me to a sacred place . I thought it was ' horse riding ' .because no vehicles can get there . so many people miss this beautiful site ' the temple of the moon ' too . they think it is simply a ' horse riding '

out of Cusco . around SaQsaywaman '. after an hour horse riding . you get to temple of the moon which is a mountain . the incas did the ceremony in the caves of the mountain. very beautiful mountains and relaxing around there . I laid on the grass . looked at the blue sky .I didn't want to come home .I will never forget how I felt that day.
tlenot says:
This sounds pretty fun. I might have to try it. Thanks for the info.
Posted on: Jan 12, 2015