Temple Club - Temple Balcony

012 234 565

Temple Club - Temple Balcony Siem Reap Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Delicious Khmer food for a great price! May 27, 2012
Karena and I decided to eat here, because it looked very nice and the tables outside were filled with people (tourists) already. And we wanted to try the Khmer kitchen, which was the food they served.

Our table was just inside the restaurant, a window seat. But there are no glass in the windows, it's all open. Inside was a pool and a big flat screen playing a rugby game. I thought it was a much bigger place, until I noticed the reflection in the mirror - no, I wasn't drinking. :P

Anyways, we had good comfy seats overlooking the street and the seating area outside. There was music playing, but it wasn't too loud. On the 2nd floor was the aspara dance (cambodian dance), but we didn't go there.

We checked the menu and it was hard which type of food to choose from. There were a number of western/italian dishes, but we both anted Khmer food. We decided on the fresh spring rolls, deep fried spring rolls, Khmer Lemongrass (beef & vegetable dish), fried mixed vegetables and rice.

The food was delicious, especially the fresh spring rolls. The Khmer peanut sauce made it that more delicious. The vegetables and meat were well cooked, but I found out that lemongrass is a spice to add flavor to a dish and it's not meant to be eaten - to tough to chew and to sour.

The price for the dishes and drinks came to 17 US dollars (around 13 euro) for 2 persons. I found it a great price, so that's why I rated it as cheap. We had plans to eat there again and watch the dance show, but our plans changed the last night.

However, if I ever go back to Siem reap, I would eat here again!
Temple Club Restaurant
Interior of the Temple Club
Interior of the Temple Club
Temple Club logo
nolan says:
Food looks interesting, will look for this whenever I get to visit Siem Reap again.
Posted on: Dec 12, 2012