Temple Cafe & Seaside Cottages

Candidasa, Indonesia
Temple Cafe & Seaside Cottages - My little cottage from the outside
Temple Cafe & Seaside Cottages - This is the cheapest variety of room, and very comfortable!
Temple Cafe & Seaside Cottages - Temple Cafe, just a few steps away from my room and where I used the free wifi
Temple Cafe & Seaside Cottages - Gorgeous sunsets from the hotel's shoreline patio

Check Candidasa Hotel Deals

Temple Cafe & Seaside Cottages Candidasa Reviews

MostlyElena MostlyEl…
Nov 21, 2011
This hotel is by far my favorite of everywhere I've stayed so far - it's got everything a budget traveler could want and puts other places that charge more and offer less to shame. I stayed for two nights in a private ensuite non-AC double for about $12 a night, and it was fantastic. Nice big room in my own little house, comfortable bed, clean bathroom with a cold shower, and direct access to the beach fronting the hotel.

Temple cafe is immediately next to the road, and is where I ate all my meals. It plays great music (a lot of jazz), has a book exchange shelf, and also provides a nice buffer to the sound of passing traffic on the street. The hotel's free wifi can only be accessed from the cafe, but since it's such a comfortable place to sit that's a minor inconvenience. There's a convenience store right across the street, plus lots of little gift stores and stalls and other restaurants in the immediate area.

Overall, 5 of 5, loved this place and seriously considered staying here for the remainder of my time in Bali.
My little cottage from the outside
This is the cheapest variety of ro…
belindaschafer says: