Telepizza

www.telepizza.ch - 02 - 380 9800

Telepizza Santiago Reviews

sweettangerine sweettan…
fast food, fast in, fast out Jul 26, 2011
After a morning of browsing around the sights of Santiago's historic center, we needed a quick place to lunch before heading back to the hotel.

There are many places around the Plaza de Armas and the nearby shopping streets, but all appear to be either fast food joints or places where you cannot sit down to eat.

After half an hour of looking around, we ended up at Telepizza. This appears to be a chain of take away pizza restaurants in Chile, as we have discovered them all over the city.

The place is not very cosy but functional with harsh TL light, white formica tables and a large counter to place your order.

From the menu, we order a combo with a small pizza, a portion of fries and a soft drink. We are in a hurry to get back to our hotel and the lady at the counter says it would only take 12 minutes for the pizza to be baked.

It actually took about 20 minutes till we got our order, which is not so bad a delay, and in the meanwhile we watched a lot of people coming in from the street to pick-up their orders at the counter. So I guess it is possible to call in and place an order beforehand.

So the food came quick, but the pizza was worthless... it had a funny herb/spice on it and the crust was thick and mushy. The fries were too salt for my taste too. But, as our mission was just a quick bite... at least that part of the mission was accomplished.
sweettangerine says:
voila, updated... I thought one would be a bit harch, but you're right. It sucked big time!
Posted on: Sep 07, 2011
Ils1976 says:
Telepizza ... now I will never forget it ... I would have given it a 1 star ... worst pizza I have ever eaten! :)
Posted on: Sep 07, 2011