Tel Aviv Hotels

Browse 27 Tel Aviv, Israel hotel reviews for 112 Tel Aviv hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$142 - $402

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Tel Aviv

Be'er Ya'akov Hotels16.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location
Currency:

Cheap Tel Aviv Hotels and Deals

#1 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
loveAntoinette says: "This, hands down, is one of the few and rare places I totally fell in love with ..."
$84
#2 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
newchance says: "If you have ever taken a family trip to Israel, it doesn't take long to figure o..."
2.5
$100
#3 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
Girlabouttheglobe says: "This is my favourite hostel in Tel Aviv. Chef Hostel has a relaxed vibe and ..."
#4 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
diwe says: "It is actually a great hotel that is undergoing renovations without impairing yo..."
$127
#5 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
ckstudios says: "I stayed at the Dan Panorama Hotel for only a few days, but it sure was nice. It..."
$242
#6 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
taberd1983 says: "The hotel is a sidewalk across from the beach. Wonderful location and extremely..."
$402
#7 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
Chokk says: "I had never been in Tel Aviv before and I had no knowledge of where to stay in t..."
#8 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
dardeb says: "Location of this hostel is far from the bus/train stations, about 20-30 minutes ..."
$16
#9 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
mdfehmel says: "On a recent business trip to Tel Aviv, my local rep recommended that I stay at t..."
$314
#10 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
Haselager says: "The Sea Net Hotel in Tel Aviv is located on the corner of Nes Ziona and Hayarkon..."
$137
#11 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
katiac says: "This hotel has certainly its charm, having a story behind and being an old cinem..."
$190
#12 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
gimpel says: "I stay here for two nights with our airline company. The hotel is close to the b..."
$252
#13 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
dollarava says: "great hotel beautiful modern and new. kinda weird with the drop off lobby coz we..."
$122
#14 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
RobertPenna says: "The Tal Hotel is part of the Atlas chain. The hotel is located at 287 Hayarkon ..."
$190
#15 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
westwind57 says: "When we were there, part of the hotel was renovated. Based on reviews at sites l..."
$216
#16 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
idareu2bhappy says: "The best thing about this hotel is the location. Just cross the street and u can..."
1.5
#17 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
idareu2bhappy says: "Very pricey place to stay but it's one of the better hotels me and my boyfriend ..."
$189
#18 of 112 hotels in Tel Aviv
camwilde says: "This hotel was disgusting. It was a smoking hotel and was very dirty. My wife ..."
$85