Tehran Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Tehran, Iran

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Tehran, Iran airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Tehran photo

Mehrabad International Airport (THR)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Tehran

December 12, 2017
to June 29, 2023
April 8, 2018
to April 9, 2018
Roberto is traveling to Tehran, Iran
Interests: Poker, powerlifting, music, mechanical watches, Nietzsche, craft beer
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Tehran Flight Tips and Information

Arriving in Tehran
We left Brisbane on a midnight flight fairly excited to be travelling again but slightly nervous about travelling with a very active 18 month old and the three of us feeling in various stages of misery from a bad cold.We had a brief stopover in KL (…flight fairly excited to be travelling again but slightly nervous about travelling with a very active 18 month old and the three…
Back in Tehran
This morning I was up early and it had turned quite cold and windy but we still had clear blue skies; this is somewhat a novelty in Tehran, a city of 17 million people, Ali said he's not seen it like this for a long time and it was like it when we c…flight home to Shiraz today is at 3.00 pm. It was now about 11.45 and my time with him was almost…
SAW to IKA
After I had checked in and was suitably refreshed I made my way to the gate for my Pegasus flight to Tehran. The first thing I noticed were the people in the waiting area, particularly the ladies. The are very striking with beautiful eyes, howe…flight left on time and I arrived 2 hours 50 minutes later, I had a middle seat for the flight

Other Airports Near Tehran