Tehran Grand

Tehran Grand Rates and Deals

Tehran Grand Reviews

where-to-go-fmd where-to…
Tehran Oct 02, 2002
Stayed here for just two day's , had bugs in the bathroom and the room itself wasn't clean at all. For Grand Hotel you expect much more comfort and cleanliness !

I don't know about the other rooms, but one of my colleagues stayed here the same time and he had the same situation in his room.

We have been happy after the two days were over !

We were complaining about it and they told us it's only because the had trouble with their stuff. I am not sure about that and never came back ! Might have changed now, but still I don't want to try again !!

Tehran Grand Overview

This 4-star hotel in Tehran is centrally located.

University of Tehran, K.N.Toosi University of Technology and Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art are within easy driving distance of the Tehran Grand. Islamic Azad University South Tehran Branch can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Mehrabad International Airport (THR) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Travellers can take advantage of the available internet access to keep in touch with friends and family during their trip. Assembly of Experts, Sepehr Tower and Amirkabir University of Technology are under 10 minutes away by car.

Tehran Grand Amenities