Teddy Bear Museum N Seoul Tower

Seoul, South Korea

Teddy Bear Museum N Seoul Tower Reviews

dudutsbubuts dudutsbu…
Cute and Unique Museum at the top of Seoul Sep 28, 2012
The Teddy Bear Museum, which is identical to the museum in Jungmun Complex at Jeju Island, could be reached upon getting to N Seoul Tower. For a guy, at first, I was not interested in coming here since I'm not really fond of teddy bears. But good thing my female companions were so eager to go here because soon enough, I enjoyed our trip there.

I haven't really heard of a Teddy Bear museum until I came to learn that there was one in Seoul. At first I thought - "what is exciting about seeing a bunch of teddy bears?". Well, I soon realized that it's not really so much of a boring experience since the exhibits are really something you don't really get to see around in an ordinary day.

The things you see in there are really varied - teddy bears dressed in traditional Korean costumes, life-sized teddy bears and some even mechanically-powered moving teddy bears.

The whole trip took us almost an hour since we were so busy taking pictures at each stop. While getting to enjoy our time there, we get to know a bit of the teddy bear's history as well. Though it's not really something that'll be of use to you someday, it's always nice to know a bit history of ordinary things we take for granted.

Upon exiting the museum though, the teddy bear souvenirs are unsurprisingly expensive. But overall, it's a pleasure to see Korea's culture mixed with the fun nature of teddy bears.

Check Seoul Hotel Deals