Techos Azules

Techos Azules Rates and Deals

Techos Azules Taganga Reviews

d2amy d2amy
I would like to live here Jun 16, 2010
I love Taganga. I LOVE Taganga. Ok, I LOVE TAGANGA. I adore the small fishing village of Taganga, and I loved the hostel I stayed at as well when I was there for the three nights, although, most people staying here could have a lot of negative things to say. There was no air conditioning. Only a fan, that could get pretty fast, but nothing to beat the summer heat of Taganga. There was a TV in our room, which we found very handy and it had loads of TV shows, so we never got bored. The showers were ice cold, but there was no way possible to have a hot shower in that heat.

The location is great, but with that said Taganga is really small, and this is on a hill over looking the water and the main strip. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to the shops, and bout 25 to walk back as it is somewhat up hill, but this is through the short cut, which takes off a good 30 minutes. You just walk a long the beach instead of the road.

I can’t remember if anyone here spoke English, but I’m pretty certain it was all Spanish talkers, there was a creepy man who worked the night shift, but didn’t cause any trouble or me when I made 2am refrigerator calls.

The best part about this hostel was that it had two killer hammock spots, one with 4 and one with 2. It was great for a morning smoke.

I miss this place so much, and if I could, I would live here. Perfect place for couples.

Check Techos Azules Rates and Deals