Teak Thai Cuisine

1051 Saint Gregory St, Cincinnati, OH, USA

Teak Thai Cuisine Cincinnati Reviews

moneal moneal
Perfect First Date place with Great Food Options Jul 27, 2011
This place offers a wide array of seating ranging from in front of the bar seating to 3 levels of indoor seating to outdoor multi-level seating. The Sushi bar is located at the bottom level where you enter and then keep moving up for other settings. The place has a very classy feel and I would definitely recommend making reservations for big groups or weekends since this place is swell with people.

They are located in the midst of the nightclubs and bars which all the more makes it quite a nice choice.

The staff is friendly and the food is quite authentic. I would recommend sitting outdoors on the patio especially if you are going for a late dinner. The downside in my opinion is that they do not have a clear city view despite being on the very top but I cannot blame them for it :)

We tried the pad thai, red curry with vegetables and other Duck options which all turned out to be good. Beware of spice levels and they can go crazy! They also offer a nice lunch menu if you'd prefer that.

I have had a great experience each time. They are reviewed pretty highly by some rating agencies as well.

Happy Dining !