Tea Leaves

tealeaves.com.au - (03) 9755 2222

Tea Leaves Sassafras Reviews

avatar2010 avatar20…
The Tea 'Gallery' Aug 17, 2011
This is a name of a retail shop, and I guess you can guess what it’s selling. Entering this shop (located in the Dandenong Range), I felt like going into an antique shop, or more like library, except that the books in the shelves were replaced with tea inside containers. The smaller containers were samples, for visitors to have a sniff. This retail shop claims to have 300 tea collections, and we were told it had won several tourism awards. In order to properly choose and have a good smell of the collections, allocate some time in this shop. The tea packages are available in different sizes. I’ve got 3 types of tea during my brief visit (I entered this shop and realized I only had 10 minutes before the tour bus departed again….), one of those was the ‘Australian Eucalyptus’, it’s black tea with a hint of eucalyptus scent. The other ones that I think taste decent are the Japanese green tea (sencha) with cherry and champagne scent, and the chamomile tea with lemongrass scent. Of course they still have other large collections of local tea, but I didn’t get chance to explore all of them.

Check Sassafras Hotel Deals