Tea Garden Resort Subang

Dusun Cigeureung Desa Cicadas Kecamatan Sagala Herang, Subang, Indonesia

Check Subang Hotel Deals

Tea Garden Resort Subang Reviews

MayWongMC MayWongMC
Uniquely designed, luxurious yet cozy, it could very well be the theme of my dream home! Oct 17, 2010
Am ever so thankful to stumble upon this place – Nextage Tea Garden Resort, about 1 ½ hour from Bandung Airport, in the vicinity of Subang. (I never realized how far it was until when we get there! Yikes). This place was blardy difficult to find, we had to stop and ask for directions. The road leading in was a nightmare! Very uneven rocky roads, pitch black, so eerie I had goose bumps and it was a longggggggggg ride through the tea plantations. But it was all worth it. Here’s why.

The cottages are simply fabulous! Uniquely designed, luxurious yet cozy, it could very well be the theme of my dream home!

This…. was the perfect place to stay. It was quiet, calm, beautiful view of the tea plantations and very secluded. (though it can be quite scary, especially when there was a blackout at 4am!). Equipped with basic amenities, but the best of all, best crew of staffs. They were very thoughtful and very very helpful! I corresponded with them via email, (a lady - Ning). There were TONs of emails – like you’ll never believe, yet, they responded to every single one of them. They were superbly supportive of everything I wanted to do throughout our stay here, and went out of their way to make it happen for me. I felt embarrassed at one point as I made them do some research, recce some locations, but they very nicely assured me it was their pleasure to assist. I obliged, by giving them some chocolates….

We settled in, put on some music, had some very yummy – steamy pineapple tea on the porch, enjoying the breeze starting into the night, and refreshened up for dinner. Dinner, was on the rooftop, under the stars. Just US. Am glad it wasn’t raining, and the moon was bright. It was a lil chilly though, but the excitement of the other surprises kept me warm.

And we toasted…. toasted to US, to being on the right path in life, to seeing the same big picture together, to striving to be better people because of each other, to happiness, to life.

Would fast forward and skip the surprise after dinner… Go. Figure!

The next morning, we were up really early, couldn’t sleep much. We headed out at 530am for our horse ride to the hilltop, and catch the sunrise as we enjoy our breakfast.Unfortunately, the horses woke up late (at least that’s what I would like to think). And we waited for them about half an hour, so we were way behind schedule. The sun was already almost up, oh well… not everything will go according to plan I guess, took a while for me to let it go. Had a mini meltdown (a teeny tiny one – I swear!) and got over it.

The ride up the hill was rather fun. I took many deep breaths, some due to the amazing view, but am gonna blame some on the altitude. Nonetheless, managed to strike up a smile for Guinea Pig & the camera.

At the peak, our customized picnic breakfast was ready. Everything was nicely laid and there were even staffs stationed there to greet us. Ah.. bliss. Guess this is what rich folks feel experience all the time. I was a little uncomfortable, having few ppl wait for us while we ate. They just stood at a corner, with the horses… waiting. But I shook of the pressure and instinct to gobble up my food (so that those poor guys don’t have to wait) and took some time to enjoy the breeze, view and my company.

I’ve never had a picnic on the hilltop before, so it was a pretty amazing experience for me. Though the view did not excite me as much anymore now, as my oohs and ahhs were uttered during the ride up here.

Food was just so so, probably I was still excited from the horse ride, but Guinea Pig was hungry I guess, he ate most of the food. Or maybe.. hes just living up to his pseudonym.

The ride back was shorter than expected. The view of the cottages made me sad.. as we are leaving soon. I want more stays here!!!~~!!~~!!~~!!

*oh.. and yes.. horse riding can be a pain in the arse – literally!*

All in all, it was an amazing stay.. the staffs went all way out to make my trip memorable.

They put effort in helping me craft my itinerary, top notch service
beetles108 says:
WoW! Great place!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2010

Tea Garden Resort Subang Overview

Tea Garden is a plantation resort amidst a 20-acre tea estate. The very ambiance of the place is sure to transport you to an ethereal world. The mist covered mornings - the ideal climate for the tea plantation is sure to bring out the very best in you too. One can really shut out all worries or distractions and indulge in the fresh air and the beauty of the place. The moments spent here would be a once in a lifetime experience for you, something that you will cherish for a long time and a main factor that will lure you to this place. The resort is Inter planted with coffee, pepper, canute and cardamom crops and fruit trees like oranges, leechi, avocado etc. The best time to visit this place is between September and April. The place has both home stay facility and independent cottages (cottages are under construction currently).

Tea Garden Resort Amenities

• Excursions
  • Garden
  • Ticket Service
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Souvenirs/Gift Shop
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Tea Garden Resort Subang

Our Journey to the West
Now…. Don’t roll your eyes just yet.  I’m not going to be rambling about the Monkey or the Pig or the Holier-than-thou Monk … not even the Slutty She- Spider Devil…Tea Garden Resort, about 1 ½ hour from Bandung Airport, in the vicinity of Subang. (I never realized how far it was until…

Check Subang Hotel Deals