Tea Addict Lounge

www.tea-addict.com - +62217254371

Tea Addict Lounge Jakarta Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
A Cozy and Executive Meeting Place Nov 08, 2009
Tea Addict Lounge is a cozy and executive meeting place in the south part of Jakarta. Mostly people come here for lunch business meeting. I went there with my friends during lunch for a change.

They have two lounges, both are located in South Jakarta. The one I went to was in Gunawarman, the other is in Kemang area. The place is so cozy, once I got into the lounge, I felt such a relaxing homie atmosphere, with an aromatic scent as they also have a spa there, so you can have a back or foot massage while having tea.

As you can imagine, it's a tea lounge, so they serve many kinds of tea. But still, I had my ice cappuccino...and yes, they have it! :) And they serve meals and some snacks too.

Other facilities they have are, semi private rooms, meeting rooms with screen and LCD projector, free wi-fi and library! Yes, they have a collection of books and comfortable sofas to enjoy your reading.

This place is recommended to meet friends or colleagues with a relaxing atmosphere as if you are at home. The price of the meals and drinks are above average, but considering the location (which is in a mid-up class) and the ambience you get, it is worth it.
What's written on the menu
Just like home
Sofa to read the books
Acy_jkt says:
I will, baby! ;)
Posted on: Nov 09, 2009
pearcetoyou says:
You'll have to take me here, baby!
Posted on: Nov 08, 2009