Tchaikovsky Hostel Split

Tchaikovsky Hostel Split Rates and Deals

Tchaikovsky Hostel Split Reviews

tombom07 tombom07
Stay at Tchaikovsky Hostel in Split! Feb 13, 2013
Honestly, having to rate Tchaikovksy Hostel for value, location, cleanliness, amenities, bed, bathroom & service took me just a few seconds with no hesitation when starring each of them with five stars.

I really can't think of anything that this hostel needs to improve on.

Filip keeps a clean ship & is the friendliest, loveliest man in Croatia. I had trouble getting to the hostel in the early hours of the morning from the train station but he came to meet me (no problem) & escort me there. He showed me around & explained everything to me in detail. I probably shouldn't say this but he also kindly treated me & a couple of others to some chocolate pancakes, which were divine!

Located in the heart of Split, Tchaikovksy Hostel is very modern, trendy, with a theatrical theme, & as I've mentioned the whole place is spotless. It's a secure building that uses an electronic key system for the main door & bedrooms, which all contain individual lockers.

Free tea & coffee are available all day, cereal is provided in the morning for breakfast & there's a microwave that can also be used. Drinks are available for sale. There's one computer available to use free of charge, free wifi & a small lounge area with a big TV & plenty of DVDs!

I was there in February, the low season, & paid 90 kuna/night in a 4-bed dorm, which is about €12. I'd say this is very fair for the quality you get at Tchaikovksy Hostel & I would urge anybody visiting Split or nearby to stay there as you won't be disappointed!

Tchaikovsky Hostel Split Overview

With its central location, Tchaikovsky Hostel Split is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Split. The Tchaikovsky Hostel Split boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Split, making it a distinct accommodation. To book a room easily at the Tchaikovsky Hostel Split, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Tchaikovsky Hostel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Computer
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels