Tazabey Hamami Turkish Bath

(994 12) 492 64 40

Tazabey Hamami Turkish Bath Baku Reviews

mickeyd302 mickeyd3…
Dec 09, 2007
Since moving to Baku in early July, I pass by the Tazabey Hamami almost daily, but I have never ventured in before. The past few days I have been suffering from stiffness in my lower back along with a water heater that does not get too hot (a bad thing in the winter) and decided it was time to visit.

Over all the experience was good. The establishment is well maintained and extremely clean. In addition to have saunas, a small swimming pool and a Turkish bath, they also offer pedicures and massages. There is also a small diner and bar as well.

The entrance fee for one person is 15 manats, this includes the Russian sauna, the Finnish sauna and the swimming pool. Getting scrubbed will set you back 12 manats. A massage from a man will cost 14 manats for 30 minutes, while from a woman will cost 16 manats.

I chose to get a massage from a woman. Before anyone writes me a nasty e-mail claiming that I am sexist or a pervert or whatever, allow me to explain. Women are usually mad at men for some reason, so when a woman gives a man a massage she usually puts all of her anger into it, therefore a better massage. The best massage I have ever gotten was from a little Thai woman who had just broke up with her boyfriend. She was mad and took it out on me, but I have never been so relaxed from a massage.

Overall, the establishment is very good and they do cater to couples as well. I think that the overall price is a little too high. When i was in Turkey, actual Turkish Baths were not this expensive.
Marius1981 says:
i would freak if i would get a massage from a man!

i can even pciture the situation. me goin for the first time for a masseage. a tall friendly guy comin over: "hi i'm sven!" - "but i mentioned i want tatiana" - "she couldnt make, but dont worrie, i'll do it better". and gettin questions like "tell me, am i too hard for you?". or even worse! me sayin "can you be more hard on me". :))
brrr... no way!
Posted on: Apr 14, 2008
IceTea says:
uhm I had a Thai massage lasttime in Bangkok. It was a woman. there were 3 options. I chose... strong. And I almost died that night.................... lol
Posted on: Apr 14, 2008
sybil says:
i agree -- the best massage i had was from a woman and i thought she was gonna break my back. but it felt sooooo good! haha!
Posted on: Dec 09, 2007