Taxis from/to Buenos Aires Airports

Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Taxis from/to Buenos Aires Airports Reviews

wsatyr wsatyr
Tourist trap Mar 31, 2011
When you land in Buenos Aires and need to continue on a domestic flight, you need to get from the international airport (Ministro Pistarini International Airport \ Ezeiza) to the domestic one (Aeroparque Jorge Newbery).

DO NOT order a taxi in advance through the internet.

I did that mistake and paid 4 times the price I would have paid if I took the taxi from the airport itself without ordering it from advance.

You shouldn't worry - there are a lot of taxis waiting there.
HuBison says:
I thought taxis were expensive. Are there buses or other cheaper options.
Posted on: Jan 18, 2012

Related Travel Blogs About Taxis from/to Buenos Aires Airports

Anatomy of a travel day.
Goal: get from Puerto Madryn, Argentina to Montevideo, Uruguay. - Breakfast /pack/ check out / one last scan for whales  (2 hrs)- Wait in hotel lobby for shuttle bus (45 min)- Take shuttle bus t…taxi to the other Buenos Aires airport (1 hr) - Kill time at airport (3.5 hrs) - Fly to Montevideo…
Hasta Luego Peru!
It felt like a freezer when I got back to Lima after the heat of the Amazon which one of the first points I made to my taxi driver (in my broken Spanish) when he picked me up, I'd prearranged with th…taxi to to the airport again the next day for my flight to Buenos Aires. In the taxi
Flying to Cancun
After travelling around South America with friends from home I was off on my own to see more of Latin America on a couple of group tours. I first decided on going with Tucan Travel mainly because the…Buenos Aires and Mexico City. I got a taxi to the Salta airport after saying farewell to Liz and Ryan…

Check Buenos Aires Hotel Deals