8 PLAZA REIAL, Barcelona, Spain

Taxidermista Barcelona Reviews

paulkernan paulkern…
Feb 07, 2008
Visited this establishment twice in a 6 day period based on a friend's recommendation. Each visit was with 2-3 friends so between us we sampled a broad range of the restaurant menu.

Welcome was warm & assistance knowledgeble. In our company we had vegetarians, a 'fish-only' nibbler and me and another carnivore. All were extremely satisfied, though the langoustine and the Lamb was the best. Very resonable, dinner for 3 with glass of cava each to start and a bottle of Torres Reserva and three courses was €70. Located on Placa Reial, just off La Rambla, its well worth a visit... I avoided puns about being 'well stuffed' to the very end of the review!! Bon Apetit

Check the web
Chokk Chokk
Where they once stuffed animals Jul 05, 2006
There are so many places in Barcelona that you can eat great but I have to come to like Taxidermista - I have been there every time I have visited Barcelona.

The food is very modern and I have always enjoyed their meat dishes. The situation of the restaurant is very chic and nice, if you can get a table outside it is preferable. Service is swift and honest, not pushy and you can find in many of this tourist spots.

The restaurant is situated in an old taxidermist shop in a picturesque square - it is said that Dali used to buy his stuffed animals from this former shop.

Sitting eating outside overlooking the square with all the action and the people is just a must and it will make your evening in Barcelona even more enjoyable.
Taxidermista, Barcelona
ycuda says:
Thanks.. will check it out in June
Posted on: May 31, 2012
rayramon says:
thanks, will be going in Dec looking foward to a fanstatic trip

Posted on: Sep 04, 2007