Taxi in Reykjavik

Reykjavik, Iceland

Taxi in Reykjavik Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fair for the price Jan 08, 2011
Iceland is one of the least corrupt places in the world and therefore you don’t have to worry about being cheated by taxi drivers like so many other places. One wonderful thing is that the taxi drives do like most of the Icelandic inhabitants speak English and the taxi's are generally quite large and new.

I only took a taxi once and it was when we took a taxi from downtown Reykjavik to our hotel and it was a quite fair price. My travel mate Finn took a taxi from the hotel and to Keflavik. The distance from Keflavik airport to downtown Reykjavik is close to 40 kilometres and for that you will have to pay 60 euro, which I donr find unreasonable.
Sign of the Taxi's
Sign of the Taxi's
The same module as in Denmark and …

Related Travel Blogs About Taxi in Reykjavik

15.04.2009 Leaving Germany!
This morning I left sunshine - Germany at 10:10 am. As you can imagine I was happy to tare of the last day of my calender ;-) My  luggage was 1 Backpack and one Suitcase (Oldschool) without whee…Reykjavik! A good busride and the first time I was able to see the endless landscapes! Quite impressive At BIS Bus Terminal I took a taxi
Iceland - loved it
** Edit - one of the earliest TB Blogs I ever did, so not the best, all crammed on the one entry. Have been adding a whole series of reviews though, which are half blog/half review to fill in details…Reykjavik we got a taxi to a flat that we had rented for the night. Following the disappointment in Husivik…

Check Reykjavik Hotel Deals