Taxi at Budapest Airport

Budapest, Hungary

Taxi at Budapest Airport Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Jun 09, 2007
Every time when I come to an airport, one of the big things is taking the first taxi to my hotel. For me this usually says a lot about the general situation of the place and what I have to expect.

In Budapest it was very efficient - no hazzle and perfect service. You tell your destination to a person at the Taxicounter - you receive a ticket with the destination and the price - this you then can hand over to your driver - what more do you need:-)

The taxi we got was very clean and new - our driver spoke ok english and in general the service was in top

This is a don't worry area
Chokk says:
Hi Ian - thanks for the advice :D
Posted on: Jan 14, 2011
cairnhurst says:
I always use Shuttle bus to Keleti station but they will drop you anywhere you want and pick you up again as you can buy a return ticket

AirportShuttle-Minibusz Team Zrt
1185 Budapest
Budapest Ferihegy International Airport

Telefon: (+36-1) 296-8555
Telefax: (+36-1) 296-8993

Posted on: Jan 13, 2011
boxinbcn says:
I had the same, great experience in Budapest - easy and efficient.
Posted on: Jan 29, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Taxi at Budapest Airport

Berlin to Budapest and Back!
Berlin to Budapest and Back!Mom, Aunt Rhoda and Aunt Judy arrived in Berlin on the morning of March 14, 2008.  We spent the day touring various sights around Berlin.  We started with a visi…taxi driver in Budapest but arrived to the airport in one piece and landed in Berlin right on time…
Farewell Europe - flying away... or trying
We waked up early at Georgij's place to be at the airport on time for Megan's flight that was departing at around 12. So we needed to be there early and reach the airport by train with all the baggag…taxi back to the train station to rush back to Budapest airport. We finally made it to the perron…

Check Budapest Hotel Deals