Taverna Buzoiană

Taverna Buzoiană - The vodka's

Taverna Buzoiană Buzau Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great place with a fabulous local ambiance Aug 15, 2013
Our goal had just been to visit Buzau and find something to eat for lunch. I had no prior knowledge to the city and therefor just followed indication on my GPS on locations for restaurants. We wanted to be close to the inner city and ended up in front of Taverna Buzoiana that looked like a descent place from outside. This fact was also supported by loads of people sitting outside on their terrace having lunch.

We parked the car behind the restaurant and entered the restaurant that looked even bigger after we entered. A young guy speaking fluent English addressed us, he took us to a nice table and gave us some menus and took an order of cold beers to all of us. I was the driver so for the rest of the meal I had Coca Cola, while my friends enjoyed wine, vodka and local brandy.

My friends ordered some 100 grams vodka’s and some of their traditional snacks consisting of a plate full of salami, ham, different kinds of spicy meat, pressed cheese, sheep cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. We went for the full lunch menu and had dishes like medallions of beef served with wine sauce and fillet of sea bass served with white wine sauce and a bouquet of vegetables.
The vodka's
Chokk says:
I did indeed - looking at the others after a couple of vodkas
Posted on: Jun 06, 2014
fransglobal says:
I'm sure you enjoyed the Coke...
Posted on: Jun 06, 2014